As Senior Compliance Officer you contribute to the development and execution of compliance policies and procedures across the organization, primarily for compliance, but also in other areas such as client privacy, records and contract management.
This role is a senior role in the Compliance team of approximately 6 compliance professionals with whom you will share the responsibility for overall compliance policies and guidance within the Dutch branch of the organisation. Running change projects and taking leadership for other team members to enhance awareness and provide compliance training to the business will be your main objectives.
You will report to the Chief Risk Officer.
You will be taking the lead –and act as an example for team members- in maintaining and developing compliance awareness within the business teams.
- You will provide training and support to the business to continuously enhance awareness and understanding of compliance risks and regulations.
- In cooperation with the team you will be performing and ensuring the activities in accordance with the annual Compliance Plan. Furthermore you provide input for the quarterly compliance report for Group Compliance, the bi-annual compliance reports for the Management Team and the ISI report for the Dutch Central Bank.
- You will be part of the process of client approval, execute client reviews and report on AML and sanctions for the Business Units you serve.
- Together with the Business Unit you ensure a proper preparation for discussing client risks at the Risk Committee and ensure the relevant documentation will be present and complete when accepting a client in the Business Committee.
- Within the business team you liaise with the Business Unit Directors Legal & Finance and support them in their first line compliance role.
- You will be a coach and mentor for other team members and take a lead role in the further development of the team.
You will have the ability to run change projects across the compliance team.
- You have a Master’s degree, in Business, Law or Finance, complemented by a certified compliance course/degree;
- You gained more than 5 years’ experience in a compliance role within the financial services sector. Business experience can be a preference;
- We would be looking for resilience and strength of character and the capacity to challenge and influence whilst remaining commercially focused. You can act monitoring – as well as an advising partner to our business;
- You have the ability to clearly explain regulatory compliance and compliance risks. You develop sound mitigation strategies and find workable solutions;
- You are a team player and contribute actively to the development of other team members;
Ofcourse you may expect an attractive salary and good secondary conditions. But what is perhaps even more important: you will be working in a challenging, but professional environment, where you can fully develop, and count on your colleagues to help you grow. Your workplace is one of the most beautiful and comfortable workplaces in the Netherlands, on the Zuidas.
Whether you are an expert in trusts, funds or corporate services, a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions; or someone who is skilled in a support service, you will find yourself in a geographically and culturally diverse organization, but with shared values and goals.
The company culture open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet their clients’ needs.
If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organization, where you will work closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional development, please apply.
Is dit jouw droombaan, of wil je toch liever eerst nog wat meer weten? Neem contact met ons op en we vertellen je er graag meer over!
Contactpersoon: Wendy Miltenburg
M: (06) 5207 0894
Of klik op “APPLY NOW” om direct te solliciteren
Over ID Risk & Compliance Professionals
ID Risk & Compliance Professionals is een expert op het gebied van Risk en Compliance. Vanuit onze eigen achtergrond in het vakgebied zijn we een professionele gesprekspartner, voor zowel opdrachtgever als professional. Door onze inhoudelijke kennis en uitgebreide netwerk zijn we in staat ontwikkelingen in het vakgebied goed te volgen en bieden we maatwerk met een persoonlijke benadering. Wij geloven, en investeren, in het bouwen van lange termijn relaties. Daarom willen wij weten waar je nu in jouw carrière staan en waar je naar toe wilt. Wij willen weten welke wensen je hebt, waarin je excelleert en wat je belangrijk vindt. Wij willen weten wat jouw “ID” is!